About Imperial Cars
· We may be in the “Little Town of Mendon” but we are New England’s largest six-brand, one-site, all-American automobile dealership (52 acres) carrying Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep and Ram vehicles.
- We monitor the competition on a daily basis to guarantee the best prices
- We work with 60 banks and credit unions to get our customers the lowest possible interest rates
- We stock over 85,000 parts in each dealership and usually have the parts needed to fix your vehicle. Our inventory is so extensive we actually supply parts to other dealerships.
- Our showrooms are open 7 days a week for your convenience and our internet sales team is available to take your calls at 7am Monday through Saturday.
- Our expansive service departments are open 6 days a week for your convenience
- Our service technicians receive daily factory updates and continuous training and certification
- On our campus you will find a number of services for your convenience including an authentic diner, car wash and full service detail center, car rental, gas station and country store, and a retail space with medical facilities, hair salon, barbershop, and jewelry store.
- Is to create 100% customer satisfaction with all our products, prices, and services
- Is achieved through our commitment community, integrity, discipline, appreciation, generosity, respect, and reliability.
- Our staff is encouraged to forever privilege customers, build relationships, embrace values, present solutions, dream big, propose initiatives, stress improvements, and give back—in fact, always give back. We treat every customer as if he or she were a member of the family.
UNIQUE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE
Our 52 acre campus offers customer a one stop shopping experience where they can drive and compare an expansive selection of cars, pickup trucks, SUVs, and vans at all three of our dealerships, Imperial Chevrolet, Imperial Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and Imperial Ford.
Our dealership offers a number of amenities for customer convenience. Be sure to stop in at the Miss Mendon Diner, an authentic diner serving diner cuisine at affordable prices. We also have a retail space on our campus that houses a medical facility, hair salon, barbershop, and jewelry store. In the warmer weather our Ice Cream Bus and outdoor grill are open for you to enjoy. The bus, an authentic English double-decker, features roof-top seating.
We Maintain an inventory of 1,700 new and pre-owned vehiclesDon’t forget to stroll our campus and visit each of our dealerships to experience their unique décor. Imperial Ford features as spectacular collection of rock-n-roll memorabilia, Imperial Chevrolet features sport memorabilia including the famed Ortiz jersey buried in Yankee Stadium, and of course Imperial Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership features automobilia.
We pride ourselves on being a responsible corporate citizen and active member of our community. Our efforts including helping school systems, public health facilities, veterans’ groups, youth sports, charities, and nonprofit organizations. Special beneficiaries include the Salvation Army, Milford Regional Medical Center, and The Jimmy Fund.
We also work to be good stewards of the environment. Recycling initiatives are prevalent throughout Imperial Cars from state of the art oil recovery systems in our dealership service bays to a water recycling system at Imperial Wash & Detail that utilizes 99% recycled water.
OUR INVITATION TO YOU
We invite you to come and shop our dealership and experience the Imperial Way of doing business. See why customers drive from Worcester, Providence, Framingham, Boston, Cape Cod, and all over New England to purchase their new or used vehicle at Imperial Cars. You may need to drive a little but you will save a lot and enjoy a car buying experience like no other.
Reviews From Around The Web | Quick Tour