THE IMPERIAL CARS DIFFERENCE
- We Carry 6 Brands, Chevrolet, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Ram all on one 52-acre lot.
- We Maintain an inventory of 2,200 new and used vehicles
- We monitor the competition on a daily basis to guarantee the best prices
- We work with 60 banks and credit unions to get our customers the lowest possible interest rates
- Our showrooms are open 7 days a week for your convenience and our internet sales team is available to take your calls at 7am Monday through Saturday and at 10 am on Sunday.
- We've created a unique buying experience. On our campus you will find a number of services for your convenience including an authentic diner, car wash and full service detail center, car rental, gas station and country store, and a retail space with medical facilities, hair salon, barbershop, jewelry store, and even function and event spaces.
- Convenient location easily accessible from route 495 to the east, Rt. 146 to the west, Interstate 95 to the south, and Route 90 (the Mass Pike) to the north. Our dealerships are located on MA Route 16 a very well-traveled route.
- We're an award winning dealership. We've won numerous customer service awards including
Imperial Ford received DealerRater's Consumer Satisfaction Award for 2015 & 2016
Chevrolet Mark of Excellence Award for 2015.
Imperial Chevrolet was named DealerRater's Massachusetts Chevrolet Dealer of the year for 2015.
Imperial Chevrolet received DealerRater's Consumer Satisfaction Award for 2016
Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram received DealerRater's Consumer Satisfaction Award for 2015 & 2016
- Is to create 100% customer satisfaction with all our products, prices, and services
- Is achieved through our commitment community, integrity, discipline, appreciation, generosity, respect, and reliability.
- Our staff builds relationships. We don't just make a sale we earn a customer. We treat every customer as if he or she were a member of the family.
- Constantly give back to our community through support of local schools, veteran's groups, youth sports, local charities, community organizations, and non profit organizations.